We want your stay at Rosecrest Farm bed and breakfast to be very enjoyable. We are a working thoroughbred farm and with that in mind we need all of our guests to respect our policies at all times for your safety and the safety of our horses. Please read these policies so there are no surprises during your stay. Please make note that we are on Eastern standard time.
VERY IMPORTANT NEW POLICY EFFECTIVE 9/17/2021
COVID-19 Health Policy and Requirements to stay at The Guesthouse at Rosecrest Farm-
The safety of our guests and staff is our number one priority. As such, proof of a full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results within 72 hours of arrival will be REQUIRED to stay at Rosecrest Farm.
Please call 859-987-7500 with any questions or concerns.
- Deposit Required: 50% of total charges or minimum 1 – night charge is due when your reservation is made. The balance is due upon arrival. Exceptions: The balance of reservations during Rolex , Secretariat Festival and Derby will be put on your credit card 30 days prior to the start of the event and is not refundable.
- Accepted payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Cash, Debit Cards, Personal Checks, ( subject to a $30 return check fee), Travelers Checks and Gift Certificates.
- Rates and Taxes: Subject to 6% State Sales Tax, 1% Transient Room Tax and 3% Tourism Tax. Prices may vary from outdated quotes on other websites, and from quotes involving holidays or special events as we do not discount for those periods.Gift Certificates: are valid for one year for the amount of purchase and are NON REFUNDABLE.
- Early Departures: Should you need to depart prior to your reservation end-date you will be expected to fulfill your full reservation commitment.
- Cancellations: Small B & B’s are greatly affected by cancellations. Others are turned away when you agree to rent your room(s). Therefore, we have established this payment policy. Should you cancel outside of 14 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be refunded, less a $25/room/night Administrative Fee ( EXCEPT FOR THOSE DATES WHERE WE REQUIRE FULL PAYMENT 30 DAYS PRIOR). Cancellations with 14 days require the full reservation value to be charged to the credit card provided at the time of making the reservation. ANY and ALL rescheduled reservations will require the full financial responsibility of the Guest.
- Check-in is between 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m., Eastern Time. Please see your confirmation for details
- Check-out is by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time.
- Late arrival after 6:00 p.m. require advance notification and ABSOLUTELY NO CHECK-INS AFTER 7:00 P.M EST.
- Rates are based on Double Occupancy: For additional guests, add $20/person/night.
- No pets are permitted.
- Children: children under the age of 6 can not be accommodated. Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Smoking is prohibited at our farm.
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted: You are welcome to bring your own spirits with you.
- Payment: Each guest is expected to agree to pay for any and all charges related to their stay at Rosecrest Farm.
- Owner’s Rights: Rosecrest Farm is privately owned and operated. Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. We will not be responsible for guest accidents or injury, or for loss of money, jewelry. or valuables of any kind.
- Property Issues: Any damages, stolen items, or broken items occurring during the stay will be the full financial responsibility of the guest, including anyone traveling with the guest. Any special clean-up resulting in damages caused by the guests will be charged to the credit card provided at the time of reservation. Charges may need to be applied after the departure as deemed necessary by the Owner.
- Gift Certificates: Valid for one year for the amount of purchase and are NON REFUNDABLE.